Monday, August 15, 2011

Mike O'Mara Hip Hop Soul Mixes




I recently came across these mixes on Mike's Soundcloud page and was an instant fan. Listening to them it is immediately obvious that they have been put together by some one with great taste and a genuine love of the music they play. So I downloaded all of them and passed out a couple to some of my friends (who usually hate everything), all of them came back to me with the who the hell is this guy and can i get more mixes kind of comments. So I went back to make sure I got all of the mixes in the series and the links so I could post them on here, but they had been removed due to time restrictions. So I sent Mike a message and he kindly offered to upload them on Mixcloud so people can continue to enjoy them!











check out Mike's Soundcloud page here http://soundcloud.com/mike-omara/tracks

No comments:

Post a Comment