Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Yes I finally did a new mix


It wasnt the mix I had nearly finished, but myself and the homie Admin had to undertake a road trip this weekend to pick up a car full of records and I wanted to have a new mix to listen to, so this was the result. This is the third mix in the Jazzy Joints series, which in case you are not familiar are mixes that are inspired by jazz based hip hop and beats, so they contain tracks that are slightly left of center of what the average hip hop mix would. This edition also contains some tracks that I had sourced from some other soundcloud users that were unreleased, but the guys were nice enough to hook me up with a copy for the mix.
Jazzy Joints III by dL by Decades

and be sure to check out Jazzy Gentle who's awesome version of Flying Lotus's Tea Leave Dancer is featured on the mix
Flying Lotus - Tea Leaf Dancers (Jazzy Gentle instr ReELab) by Jazzy Gentle

and also from the UK is producer Chris Komo
Whats Good ft. Jamel by Chris Komo

No comments:

Post a Comment